Exclusive Himalaya Fresh QSR & Store will sell wide basket of Himalaya Fresh products details of which can be viewed here.

The Exclusive stores will have display freezers & shelves for frozen & canned products for sale. The retail margins are up to 25% with additional 5% for promotions during the 1st year of operations.

The stores will also serve most of the products for consumption within the store or for takeout. The average margins on the Menu items for serving are 50%.

The Menu for QSR can be viewed here

  • The Franchisee will have access to 50 SKUs, including ready-to-eat frozen snacks, french fries & masala fries, premium ice creams & smoothies, mushroom & vegetable soups.
  • The Franchisee can start the business in a small outlet, initially with a capital investment of 25 Lacs for 500-sq- ft. area, only out of which up to 75-80% can be availed as loan & Government subsidies, the rest of the 10-20% will be the promoter equity.
  • The project will also generate employability for at least 4 more person.

Under this model, the payback period is around 9-12 months.

Under this model, break-even sales is achievable with the sales of 4.5 lac per month.

Exclusive stores
Monthly Expenses Investment Payback Period
Particulars Amounts Particulars Amounts Particulars Amounts
Rental 50000 Interior & Equipments 1900000 Monthly Retail Sale 300000
Man Power Salary 80000 Working Capital 550000 Monthly QSR Sale 700000
Electricity Bill 20000 POS Software 50000 Monthly Variable Expense 654000
*Avg. Interest Expenses 10170 Gross Profit 346000
Monthly Fixed Expense 160170
Net Profit 185830
Ideal Payback Period 9 - 12 Months
Area Required 500 Sq.Ft.
Total Fixed Monthly Expenses 160170 QSR Margin 66.67% (On Cost)
*Avg. Principle Repayment 23810 Total 2500000 Retail Margin 28.20% (On Cost)
*the cost may vary depending on the loan amount

Sales volumes are expected to grow at 20%, while the prices are kept constant. This will directly increase the revenues by 20%. Majority of the costs, being variable, are also expected to rise by 20% year-on- year. The manpower cost is expected to rise at 10%. The assets are depreciated using straight line method with a useful life of 7 years. The residual value is assumed to be zero. In general, the outlet has a useful life of more than 7 years.

S.No Consumables
1 Butter Paper
2 Paper Tissue napkins
3 Kraft paper Bag for Take Away
4 Paper Tray for French Fries
5 Paper Tray Fro Nuggets & Appetizers
6 PP Glass with Umbrella Lid for Lemonade & Cold Coffee
7 Paper Glass for Hot coffee
8 Hand Sanitizers [ IPA Solutions ]
9 Net Caps white
10 Hand Gloves Pair
11 Aprons printed with Burger & Fries Logo
12 T Shirts & Caps with Burger & fries Logo
13 Refined Oil for Frying

S.No Licences Exclusive Store
1 Food Safety Licence Yes
Authority To Approach FSSAI www.foodlicensing.fssai.gov.in (By going through this web site, any one can fill the form state wise & apply for FSSAI Licence. Fees is 7500 for 1 year.)
2 Health/Trade Licence Yes
Authority To Approach Local Civil Authorities In case of Delhi there is site , www.mcdonline.gov.in , under this trade licence can be filed. Other cities may have site or forms can be filled manually
3 Eating House License Yes
Authority To Approach Police Commisioner of City In case of Delhi outlet, there is site www.delhipolicelicensing.gov.in where eating house license can be applied. But first we have to take Trade license from Municipal Corp based on that Police will give Eating House License
4 Fire License Yes
Authority To Approach Chief Fire Officer of Particular City
5 Pollution Certificate Yes
Authority To Approach Pollution Control Committee of City
6 Music/Video License Yes
Authority To Approach Phonographic Performance Ltd

  • Franchisee fee is Rs.200000 and is converted into a soft loan, payable in five years, to be paid after two years of successful operations.
  • Franchisee fee is free for first 100 entrepreneurs.
  • Royalty 3% of turnover and free for first 100 entrepreneurs.

The amount required varies from Rs.12-25 lac. Out of the total amount, Rs.8-16 lac is used for the outlet with all the furnishings. Rest of the amount, i.e., Rs.4-6 Lac is for working capital requirements. The amount required is Rs.25 lacs. Out of the total amount, Rs.19.5 Lacs is used to set up the business with all attachments. Rest of the amount, Rs. 5.5 lacs, is used for working capital requirements.
Himalaya will provide all financial details to the applicant to the bank and advise on the scheme so as to facilitate to sanction of the loan by the bank. Franchisee will be responsible to meet the bank and complete all formalities, documents etc to sanction of the loan. The most popular schemes are Stand-Up India & Mudra Loan .

Eligibility Criteria for availing MUDRA refinance/ loan.
Guides » Schemes & Subsidies in India » Stand Up India Scheme – Procedure to Apply.

Copyright © 2017; Himalaya International : Franchise - Standup India

|  Himalaya International